Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Resolutions..

It's almost midnight, but I've slept so much that I'm not exactly tired. Though the new year started about 4 days ago, (happy birthday to me!) The official start of the new year for me will be tomorrow.

Good thing, since I have kind of fallen of of my nutrition plan (sigh), but not the exercise part, which is pretty good for me. With that said though, we all know how important it is to have both the fitness and nutrition...right?

I'm feeling a little guilty for over indulging in sugar, but you can't live in the past huh? Onward, and upward and all that jazz!

I'm planning an hour workout tomorrow prior to work, and back on the 6 meals-a-day plan. Morning breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with walnuts, raisins and a teaspoon of natural pb, two hard-boiled eggs and a grapefruit.

Post tomorrow!

No comments: